Sun, Oct 30|
Lost Friend Brewing Co.
Family Dinner - 30 October "Dia de los Muertos with Tepex"
Join us at the brewery for a special dinner with Chef Fernando Trancoso (TEPEX Central Mexican Cuisine) with suggested beer pairings and community-style seating.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2022, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Lost Friend Brewing Co., 2458 Montebello Square Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, USA
About the event
- Join us at the brewery for a special Dia de los Muertos dinner with Chef Fernando Trancoso (TEPEX Central Mexican Cuisine) with suggested beer pairings and community-style seating. Enjoy authentic Central Mexican cuisine while Chef Fernando speaks about what you're eating, and learn about the suggested pairings from Lost Friend co-owner and head brewer, Andy France.
- Tickets include four courses and three 12 - 16 oz pours of your choice, including beer slushies or micheladas. Drink tokens can be saved for later if you don't wish to use them all.
- Drink pairing recommendations are just that: recommendations. You are welcome to order from our entire menu (www.lostfriendbrewing.com/menu)
- Each course will be served to you at your table, and you may be sharing a table with new friends depending on your party size.
- If you wish to sit with another ticket holder(s), please let us know their name(s) in your order notes at checkout. Due to the size of the event, seats will be assigned. Every chair will be full, we must ask that you please do not choose your own seats.
- The meal will begin shortly after 5:00 so please plan on arriving a little bit early to find your assigned seat and grab a beer.
- Tickets without drinks are available for those who wish to enjoy food only. Water, kombucha, and Rocky Mountain Sodas are available.
- No outside alcohol or drink is permitted.
- Refunds are available for cancellations until 48 hours before the event (For refunds, cancellations, etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well. If you need your food made to-go, please request this by phone ahead of time. (719) 694-8501
- Tickets/reservations are required.
- Prices: Dinner + 3 beverage package: $90 Dinner without drinks: $75 (Prices include gratuity)
MENU: First Course: Chipotle shrimp Chipotle shrimp served over crostini and topped with shishito peppers.
Second Course: Empanada de ricotta Ricotta zucchini blossom empanada served over poblano cream.
Third Course: Chile en nogada Poblano pepper stuffed with three types of meat, nuts, and dried fruits. FInished with a walnut cream sauce and pomegranate.
Fourth Course: Galisteo cheesecale Fernando's signature cheesecake with berry coulis.